My Lovely Followers

Saturday 26 January 2019

Crafty Ribbons Valentine's Day Card made using the Crochet Edge Red/White Spot Ribbon

Good Morning Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a simple Design Team card I made using the super cute Crochet Edge RedWhite Spot Ribbon as the perfect finishing touch to my Valentine's Day Card. The Ribbon is by Crafty Ribbons and comes in many fab colours
The original post can be found here


For this card I used a die cut by Sweet Dixie and a combination of stamped and hand brush lettering for the wording. I am learning the wonderful technique of brush lettering using some fab Lou Collins products. Here is a link to the facebook group.

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: