My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 January 2019

New For the Love of Stamps Collection Launching On Create and Craft Now! Design Team Sample using Hands Up Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is the launch on Create and Craft of the new collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. There are 10 stamp sets plus additional extras available and are on the TV right now!

Here is one of my card samples I have made using the sets Hands Up and the Country Walk.



I used my Prism Inks to blend the background and love this sweet little design! This Hands Up set is great and so varied, numerous card designs can be made :)

Thanks for looking and tune in to Create and Craft at 3pm for the next show!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: