My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

Misfit Robots Design Team Card using the New Collection by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card sample from the  new collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory which are available on Create and Craft. There are 10 stamp sets plus additional extras available and they are amazing!

Here is one of my cards using the set Misfit Robots, I wanted to have some dancing robots who are "doing the robot" dance moves.



I used my Prism Inks to stamp and coloured this card with a water filled brush! There is so much fun to be had using these stamps as you can build your own robot!

Thanks for looking, I will be sharing more Design Team samples over the week so check back soon!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: