My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 February 2019

Stained Glass Delights Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps New Stamp Collection

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card sample from the  new collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory which are available on Create and Craft. There are 10 stamp sets plus additional extras available and they are amazing!

Here is one of my cards using the set Stained Glass Delights. This is a beautiful set which would work well for sympathy cards.


I used my Chameleon Pens to create the tonal blend of the stained glass and some lovely pale Matt-tastic Card for the background.

Thanks for looking, I will be sharing more Design Team samples over the week so check back soon!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card and gorgeous stamp
Carol x