My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 February 2019

Valentine's Day Cards made using Hand Brush Lettering and Key to My Heart Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing three Valentine's Day Cards I have made using Brush Lettering and the stamp set Key to My Heart by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory!

I am currently learning Brush Lettering using the fab range by the lovely Lou Collins and her facebook group is a really good resource!



I created my wording in the centre of the paper and used the stamps to create a frame around the edge. I coloured these in with Chameleon Blending Pens and layered with a bright border to finish. 


I'm really enjoying creating my own wording and mixing up my brush letters with stamped fonts as well.


Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the brush lettering and great borders
Carol x