My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Snowman Christmas Card using Snowy Snow Globe stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning and Welcome back! 

Today I am sharing a card I made using the super cute snowmen from the stamp set Snowy Snow Globe by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory


I made the inky background using Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Broken China. I die cut a heart shape out of acetate to make my own mask and inked through to create the heart background. The border is a seperate card square inked in the same manner.I used a watercolour pen to colour the snowmen and added snowflakes from another FTLOS set with a fine liner to make them look like they are hanging. To finish I added some squines and stamped the sentiments on leftcover inked card.


 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: