My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Black and Gold Christmas Cards using Paper Crafter Magazine prize dies by Crafter's Companion

Good Morning to You All! 

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made using my lovely Star Letter Prize from Paper Crafter Magazine which was a whole bunch of dies by Crafter's Companion. I decided to try a new colour scheme as I love cards make from black and gold. Think they worked really well!


For these cards I used the Die'sire Mixed Media Christmas - Vintage Bauble Base and Die'sire Classiques Christmas - Winter Wonderland Die Set
and a snowflake embossing folder from my crafty stash.


 The Gold Mirri Card is from Hunkydory and embossed beautifully and I think these are some classy looking Christrmas cards! Thank you so much Paper Crafter Magazine for my prize :)

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

The black and gold is beautiful. Love the dies. [Bunny]