My Lovely Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

Christmas Nesting Star Guest Design Team Card for Imagine Design Create

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a quick card I made using the Nesting Stars Stamp Set and the Circles and Squares stencil using Imagine Design Create Stamps and Mask.
 The Original Post can be found Here!
I used some Christmas paper from my stash for the background and had a play with using the circles from the mask over the stamped stars.



I have also used:
8” x 8” Card Blank
Christmas Paper from my stash, White Card
Star Punches
Sequins
Blending tool
Double Sided Tape, Foam Pads, PVA glue


I kept this card simple by stamping the nesting stars, cutting them out and inking round the edges. Then I placed the stencil overtop and added the circle pattern. These would also look great as hanging stars either on the card or tree decorations!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: