My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 November 2017

My Snowy Decorated Mixed Media Project Advent Calendar from Craft Box

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing something a little bit different. I was lucky to get hold of a limited edition advent calendar from Craft Box. It came flat packed and with a box of 24 individually wrapped goodies to put into each draw for December! After much thought I decided to go with a purple and blue snowy theme with lots of glittery snow!


I painted everything purple, then used a crackle patterend roller with white acrylic to create the snow. Then I used blue and bluey green liquid inks to colour the bottom left corners of the draws and added glitter glue over top.


I did the same with the numbers and die cut some white snowflakes and used white sequins to finish decorating the draws.

 
My three year old daughter did help and really enjoyed painting with Mummy. She also enjoyed putting the little bags and parcels into the draws ready for tomorrow! Can't wait to see what each day brings :)

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: