My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Poinsettia and Lace Design Team Card For Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing a Poinsettia Christmas Card that uses the lovely Lace Ribbon: Amour Cotton Lace - Love from Crafty Ribbons. I think this is perfect for the finishing touches for my special Christmas Cards as it is red and has a sparkle thread running through it! 
 

I made the inky background using the Distress Oxides in Lucky Clover and Candied Apple. I then stamped the Warming Words sentiment in the corner and the Pretty Poinsettia stamp by For the Love of Stamps onto another inky background and fussy cut out. To finish I used the lovely lace ribbon, some gold mirri card and added a few sequins.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the traditional colors and the gold. [Bunny]