My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Christening Cards using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Thirty-Four Die and Xcut Mini Cross Die

Good Morning and Welcome back! 

Today I am sharing another two cards I made for a Christening. For these ones I used the Nestabilities Decorative Labels Thirty-Four dies by Spellbinders. I also used an elegant Xcut Cross mini die by Docrafts and some flower punches by Stampin' Up!



I kept these cards simple, printing out the wording and die cutting the frame, then adding the various punched and die cut elements to a simple pink backdround. To finish I added some ribbon, buttons and pearl.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: