My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 December 2016

Oddball Christmas Time DT card and Challenge Reminder

Good Morning To You All!
  
Today I have another card for a reminder of the current Challenge over on the Oddball Art Stamps blog!
The challenge theme for this month is Christmas Time and is all about the season :) the digi stamp I used is No.173 and is called Kitten and Snowflakes. 



I found some lovely wintery papers and matched my border colour and Promarkers pens to this. I die cut some extra flakes and added some gems to the centres of the flakes. I lightly distressed the edges of the main image and quote to give them a softer edge.

If you would like to purchase any of the fab Oddball digi stamps you can use the discount code "DTSARAH10" to get 10% of your purchase :)

have entered my card in the following challenges :
Coming soon

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: