My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card - Challenge No.217 - Traditional Xmas Colour

Good Morning!
 
Today I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Traditional Xmas Colour. The sponsor this week is Crafts and Me and the digi I have used is by the wonderful Hannah Lynn and is called Berry Branches!



I decided on reds and greens for my traditional colours and found some red and cute green papers, coloured the stamp using Promarkers and added some embellishments and ribbon to finish. Such a cute stamp and love these colours!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts: ATG/Christmas Papers
 Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes 
Create and Makes Challenge: Red, gold and green
Sweet Stampers Challenge: Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

4 comments:

Eekers said...

Beautiful colouring and colours, it's a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Creaine said...

wow! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Dreja said...

Ganz ganz zauberhaft. Großartig gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Merry Christmas
Hugs Anja DT