My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 December 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card - Challenge #218 Anything Goes

Welcome Back!
 
Today I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Anything Goes. The sponsor this week is Arti Doodles and the digi I have used is A Robin's Christmas.



This is such a sweet sketch I decided it didn't need much colour putting on. I wanted to try out a shabby / arty style I had seen where you rough up all the edges and add white acrylicwith you finger over top. I really enjoyed creating this card and added some punched holly and card candi for the berries to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
*The Crafty Addicts: ATG/Christmas Papers* Top 3




*A Inky Mess: Mixed Media (pens, paint, die cuts)* Top 3

Daisy Chain Challenges: Happy Christmas
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes 
Sweet Stampers Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

5 comments:

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Angela said...

Your card is really fantastic.♥
Thanks a lot for joining us at our second challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again, good luck.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Gale said...

Fantastic Christmas card Sarah. Love the scene. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Lena Keultjes said...

Gorgeous! Soo Christmassy!

Congratulations on the Top 3!

Hugs, Lena

Marjeta said...

This is beautiful. Love shaby look.Wish you magical 2017.

Marjeta