My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Christmas Kitty Cat

Good Morning Everyone!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread blog challenge #30.

For this Challenge I have used the super cute Christmas Kitty Cat. How sweet is this digi stamp? And perfect for the season. 
 

I used a circle punch to take away the corners to match the card blank. Embossed the green card and the stuck it down with the reverse side showing for added texture. I coloured the kitty with Promarkers and fussy cut to give the backing paper more coverage. To finish I punched a greeting out and die cut some holly for extra detail. 
Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
My time to craft: Christmas Animals
The Crafty Addicts: ATG/Christmas Papers
Daisy Chain Challenges: Happy Christmas
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes 
Create and Makes Challenge: Red, gold and green
Sweet Stampers Challenge: Anything Goes 

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Eekers said...

Clever way to use a circle punch, I love the shape! It's a lovely image and I think you have made it shine! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Das ist eine ganz süße Weihnachtskarte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers und ich hoffe, dass bald wieder bei uns mitmachst.LG und schöne Weihnachtstage Karina

Daniela said...

Beautiful christmas card with a very cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge. We would love to see you again.
Hugs, Daniela