My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 December 2016

Fiskarettes Scrapbook Page using Punches

Welcome Back!
 
Today I can share with you my full project - which is a scrapbook page! I am currently making layouts to help save memories for my beautiful daughter. This page uses photos from her 2nd Birthday photo shoot. I used the butterfly banner from the photo as inspiration for title and used the Squeeze Punch - L - Butterfly for this.
  

I stamped patterns onto some butterflies and the other ones I used ink and a sponge to blend the colours around the edges. I die cut the letters to spell out my daughter's name for the title and added a little bit of glittle to the letters.
For the notation / hand journaling I used the 3 in 1 Tag Maker - Label to create a space for writing the memories. I was surprised how easy it was to set the eyelets with this punch! I used twine for the banner and added some through the eyelets for extra detail. I used a glue dot to attach the feather
 
Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: