My Lovely Followers

Monday 8 October 2018

Twirling Ballerinas Card using Prism Ink Pads and Prism Pearlescent Powders

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card using the fab Prism Range with Prism Ink Pads and Prism Pearlescent Powders from Hunkydory which are perfect to use with the For the Love of Stamps range! Here is my shimmery ombre greeting card using the Twirling Ballerinas stamp set:


I put some of the Silver Prism Pearlescent Powders into the spray bottle to mist over the blended ink background.


I used the Prism inks in Dusky Rose and Purple Velvet to create the ombre effect background.

 
I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black ink and used a fineliner to create the border. To finish I layered with Supierior Stamping Midnight Black Card.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: