My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 October 2018

Nutcracker Kisses Christmas Card using For the Love of Stamps Products

Good Morning To You All!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards for the Christmas launch of For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This card is made using the Nutcracker Kisses Stamps and matching Mask.


I made the gold background using the Pearlescent Powders as a spray through the mask and once dreied I went over with the Navy ink and a blending tool.


I stamped the Nutcrackers and used the lovely Prism Ink Pads to colour the images with a waterbrush, fussy cut and layered onto the card.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: