My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Crafty Ribbons Christmas Card using the New Winter Camping Caravan Ribbons

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing my first Ribbon Christmas Design Team card I made using the cute Winter Camping Caravan Ribbon from the New Winter Camping Collection by Crafty Ribbons.

The original post can be found here.


For this card I used some Lawn Fawn background papers, Marianne Tree Die and Happy Camper and Snowy Snow Globe stamps from For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

This is so cute, Sarah. I come from a family of campers. Hubby and I just sold our big 5th wheel last fall and I really miss it. Both our girls have trailers and camp together. Sometimes we take the boat up for the day and join them.
Your card brought back lots of memories of camping and I will have to order that ribbon now!