My Lovely Followers

Friday 27 April 2018

Little Claire Designs - Design Team Card using Stacks of Clocks Stamps

Good Morning!

  Today I am sharing a Design Team card I made for the Little Claire Designs Hochanda show which was shown last Saturday. You can catch the rewind show here. For this card I used the cute stamp set Stack of Clocks - I just love the mice and the footprints with the perfect sentiments.


This card was actually shown on the show :)


I kept this one simple using some Little Claire Papers from my stash and layering against a dark brown. I stamped the feet across the paper and coloured my stamped clocks with Promarkers. To finish I added a banner sentiment and some little cross stitches with my lovely Fiskars Cross Stitch Punch.
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: