My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

Fiskarettes Foamiran Flower Decorative Heart using Fiskars In Bloom Squeeze Punch and Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch

Good Evening Everyone! 

Today I am sharing my Fiskarettes Design Team Decorative Heart I made using the In Bloom and Petal by Petal Squeeze Punches with Foamiran.



I painted my wooden heart with gesso and punched out four flowers in a pale peachy Foamiran.


I used Faber-Castell Gelatos and to colour my Foamiran and my iron to heat and roll the petals to create the texture.


I used Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide through a Tim Holtz stencil across the heart, blended the edges of the heart with the pink colour.


I finished my flower with hot glue from my Stix2 Glue Glun and added stamens in white and some leaves coloured with the Frayed Burlap ink.


I love the depth of the flower and how cute this project has turned out.


More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: