My Lovely Followers

Friday 13 April 2018

Fiskarettes UK Fairy Dust Scrapbook Page using Cloud Punch

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing my Fiskarettes Design Team Scrapbook Page which I made with a few punches. This layout uses photos from my daughter's 3rd Birthday shoot which was fairy themed :) I have given this the title "Fairy Dust"


This Page was made using the Cloud Squeeze Punch, the Star and Banner Power Punches and the Intricate Star Border Punch.


I inked all the edges with Distress Ink and stamped the letters and date onto the banners in the same ink.


I uses Gold Mirri Card for the punched stars and some glitter wool to create my banners.


More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!
Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: