My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Monkey Card using Free Stamps in Papercraft Essentials Magazine Issue 147

Good Morning Everybody!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Free
stamps from issue 145 of Papercraft Essentials Magazine. I fell in love with the cute stamps and my daughter loves monkeys so I thought I would make a fun card from the stamps.

  
 This card made it into the Readers' Gallery in issue 147! How awesome is that?!


For this card I used finger sponge daubers and Distress Ink to make the background. Then I stamped the vine trail along the top and greeting at the bottom. I stamped and coloured the monkeys and bananas seperate and fussy cut them, attaching with foam pads. To finish I added a green mat and a few matching sequins to the background.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Congrats on being published, it's such a fun, sweet and well designed card! So glad you're my newest follower, I've joined your blog as well.