My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 June 2017

Design Team card for Little Claire Designs using the Dispatch stamp from Hatch, Match and Dispatch Set

Good Morning and Welcome!
 
Today I am sharing a reminder for the Little Claire Designs Hochanda show on Friday 7th July! This is a DT card I made a little while ago using the beautiful stamp set Hatch, Match and Dispatch.
  

This card was actually featured on the Hochanda show where it was first launched! :)


For this card I used a grey swirl paper from my stash with a dark grey for contast. I die cut the stamp out with a stitched circle die and coloured using Promarkers. To finish I added a greeting and some Card Candi to the corners.

Thanks for looking and don't forget the next Little Claire show is on 7th July on Hochanda!
Hugs,
 
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: