My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Electric Guitar Girl - Challenge #44

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #44.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Electric Guitar Girl digi stamp. This stamp is so beautiful and I fhad so much fun creating the background for this card.


I love purple and thought this girl would be awesome with purple hair! I used Promarkers to colour the girl and the background is made from papers from B and M, the dies I used are Sizzix "Mixed Media 2 by Tim Holtz" Thinlits Die Set  and Xcut "Star Flourish" Dies.
The greeting is from a For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory set called Rock n Roll Jukebox.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Create and Makes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges: Anything Goes 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog: Anything Goes 
The Crafty Addicts: Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Anything Goes

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

6 comments:

  1. Rock on! Love that purple and black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fab card Sarah. I love the purple too. My favorite color. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card love it. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional die cuts and/or punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading each and every one of them x