My Lovely Followers

Friday 16 August 2019

Spring Blooms Edge It Cards - A Collection of my Design Team Makes using For the Love of Stamps Products

Good Morning Everyone!

Think I'll have to start shaing more than one card at a time as with baby I don't get as much time to blog and I have a lot of cards to share!!!


Today I am sharing my Design Team Cards from the Spring Blooms Edge It Stamps and Dies Collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory


I love just playing with this set and getting very inky!


I love how cheerful the designs are and the emdless cards you could create.


I had a lot of fun making these!
 

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: