My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 August 2019

A Review for Hunkydory using the Stepping into Christmas Deco-Large - Cards made using Santa's Express Deco-large

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing my next review using Hunkydory products that I have been given to work with. As you know I love stamping and I don't often use kits that have papers and toppers. I was allowed to select what I wished to work with and my next selection came from the Stepping into Christmas Deco-Large Collection.


I have a friend who is mad about locomotives so I chose the Santa's Express Deco-Large pack to work with. This retails at £1.99 and is part of the any 5 Deco-Large for the price of 4. There is also two multi-buy offers available as well. 
 
I managed to make three cards with this set. I personally don't layer much - which is the idea of the Deco-Large, so I layered a bit and was very happy with my finished cards. 
 

I used a red and grey sheet from my pack of Adorable Scorable 100 Sheet Christmas Special Edition which is £19.99. The Adorable Scorable is 350gsm as is the cardstock in the Deco-Large and the toppers are 300gsm with beautiful gold foil detail. Again I loved how the toppers are die cut so you just pop them out, which makes them super easy, quick to work with and professional looking. I hate having to sit and fussy cut shapes when time is so precious.


The only other items I used from my stash were card blanks, baker's twine, foam pads and a little gold mirri card.

 I loved how easy these cards were to make, layering on different backgrounds to make some professional looking cards. If I had stamped and coloured these it would have taken me so long to make. I know the friend I intend one of these cards to go to will be thrilled at all the amazing detail and layers. These Deco-Large images work well on an A5 card blank and are definitely value for money! I certainly will be using these Deco-Large sets again :)

Thanks for stopping by - and hopefully very soon I will be sharing more reviews of the kits I have received! 

Hugs,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: