My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Inky Wreath Card using Imagione Design Create Mistletoe Kisses Stamps, Distress Oxides and Nuvo Brush Script Pen

Hi Everyone,

Here is what I've made this week using the super cute Mistletoe Kisses stamps from Imagine Design Create. I wanted to stamp a cute wreath and add in some hand drawn swirls and inky dots.


I used two different green Distress Oxides: Lucky Clover and Peacock Feathers to stamp the wreath, along with Salty Ocean for the sentiment and dots. The brown hand drawn swirls are made using the brown Tonic Nuvo Brush Script Pen (Essential Tones) and some water brushed over top.




A simple and inky card! The original blog post can be found here!


Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: