My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Christmas Kraft Card using Deck the Halls Stamps and Distress Oxides for Imagine Design Create

Hello Everyone!

Today I am showing you one of my Christmas cards I have been working on using the awsome stamps Deck the Halls by Imagine Design Create.


I love using kraft card for Christmas for that rustic feel. I stamped the wording and baubles in Onyx Black Versafine Ink and coloured with my Tonic Nuvo Aqua Flow Water Brush, Candied Apple and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink.


This stamp set is so much fun and I used the bauble in the Noel wording to create the larger hanging baubles! To finish I added a fine liner border and layered onto red card.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: