My Lovely Followers

Sunday 25 September 2016

Happy Birthday Challenge DT Card using Bugaboo Digi

Good Morning!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Happy Birthday - becuase it is the blog's 4th Birthday :) The digi stamp I used is from Bugaboo and is called Birthday Bear, I love this super cute bear - he knows how to party! Here is my card . . .   



I decided to match my colours to the backing paper and used Promarkers to colour. I stamped some dots on the striped paper to tie in with the present and die cut some stars from the glitter paper to add around the bear. Super cute!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Anything Goes 
artistic inspirations - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire Challenges - Anything Goes  
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

Super cute Birthday card. I must get that stamp is perfect! Nick

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute image and great B.paper--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x