My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 September 2016

Add Some Metal Challenge DT Card using Scribble Designs Digi

Hello Everybody and Welcome Back!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Add some Metal. The digi stamp I used is from Scribble Designs and is called #8102 Firefly Mason Jar, which has matching backing papers and larger firefly. I thought this design was so cute and love the matching elements to work with. Here is my card . . .   



I decided to match my colours to the backing paper and used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink for the night time feel of the background to the jar. I added glitter to the wings and threaded some metal wire round the jar lid, tied in a bow and added a little metal heart to finish. Super cute!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
coming soon

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: