My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 March 2020

News and a card using Prism Brush Markers by Hunkydory

Good Morning Everyone!

Just a quick post to let you all know what is happening with me. A bit of change! So I've been on the For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory since Aug 2017, this month is my last with them as they are looking for fresh new talent, which I can understand. It's an amazing opportunity for anyone and I have loved my time being on the team. 


So here is one of my last cards using the lovely new Prism Brush Markers by Hunkydory and watercolour card. I coloured the printed image using the pens and the blended from light to dark to create this inky watercolour card. I added sharing, more blending and the background is the same with water splashed across. I am so happy with the finished card! 

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. for regular makes please check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is beautifully colored. A lovely card. [Bunny]