My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Flowers and Curls Girl - Challenge #41

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #41.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Flowers and Curls Girl digi stamp. This stampis beautiful and knew it would be great for practising my skin and hair colouring techniques.


I used Promarkers to colour the girl digi stamp and then layered with matching papers. I die cut the birthday greeting and punched some flowers using Card Candi for the centres to finish!

Thanks for looking!

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Bunny said...

Nice coloring. I love the hair and the colored flowers. Very pretty.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sarah it's very beautiful
Gr Karin