My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT card for new challenge using Mermaid Shoujo

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #38.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Mermaid Shoujo digi stamp. I have just done the mermaid section on the skin and hair class over at Kit and Clowder and knew this image would be fab practise  :)


I decided on blue and green hair with natural looking sea landscape for the back drop. I used Letraset ProMarker and white Uni Ball Signo Gel Ink Pen for the colouring. To finish I added a sentiment (Stampin' Up) with pearls and twine to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Creates and Makes: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking!
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: