My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Oddball Art Stamps Anything Goes Challenge and DT Card

Hello! Hi! Welcome Back!
 
Today we have a new challenge over on the Oddball Art Stamps blog!
The challenge theme for this month is Anything Goes and I have used the digi stamp I used is No. 188 and is called Big Eye Girl Lacey Tucks in "Sleepa Alot" Squirrel - Sweet Dreams. I decided on this image as my little girl loves to tuck her toys up "night night" and I loved the cuteness of the digi.   



I wanted to create a soft dreamy piece with this card so used pale pink and blue distress inks for the edges and matched my Pro-markers. I added in the gold and yellow colours to create some interest and matted with some glittery black cardstock for contrast. To finish I added a strip of yellow and 2 yellow die cut stars.

If you would like to purchase any of the fab Oddball digi stamps you can use the discount code "DTSARAH10" to get 10% of your purchase :)

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Digi Design Challenge: Add a sentiment

Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes * chosen as a DT favourite!

Design Team Favourite

Create and Inspire: Anything Goes * DT Favourite

design team favourite

Deep Ocean Challenge: Favourite Season (Spring - spring  pastel colours)
Artistic Inspirations: Just for Fun
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes 

Create and Makes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes* DT Favourite

Design team favourite badge

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the cute image and you definitely succeededwith the dreamy colouring--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Crafting with friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Wonderful soft colours and a fabulous image.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, fabulous image....Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Great colours and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Creates and Makes
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creates and Makes
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading each and every one of them x