My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Little Claire's DT Digi-Stamp Challenge # 12 - Fave Christmas Stamp - Christmas Scottie with Snowman Card

Good Morning Everyone!
 
For the Little Claire's DT Digi-Stamp Challenge # 12 - Fave Christmas Stamp, I have used the Digi Stamp - Christmas Scottie with Snowman.


I printed the Digi-Stamp and cut down to a rectangle. Selected some snowy papers and die cut some Spellbinder snowflakes and a greeting. Using Peacock Feathers Distress ink I coloured the edge of the printed image and the snowflakes. To add some shimmer I used my Wink of Stella pen on the snowflakes, the heart ornaments and dotted this on the background of the digi-stamp for a glittery snow feel. Finally adding some gems to the snowflakes to finish.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: