My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Twinkle twinkle little star - 1 Today Birthday Card

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing with you a couple of cards for a 1st Birthday. I apologise for not posting last week. Been super busy as I am now back at the day job and juggling that and my little Princess meant I did not have anything new to post.


My little girl loves the rhyme "Twinkle twinkle little star" and what could be better than a Birthday Wish (of a sparkling star) for a 1st Birthday? I used pruples to make the card not too girly and gold glitter glue for extra detail. I will be doing a few aged cards ranging from 1 to some of the bigger birthdays as a new range for my stall. If you have any request or ideas you would like to see, let me know :)


Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: