My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 March 2017

Glittler 'N' Sparkle Challenge #231 DT card using Ppinky Digi

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today a new challenge starts over at the Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Anything Goes! The sponsor this week is Ppinky Dolls and the digi I have used is Owl. This stamp is so cute and I really love owls!



I have used:
 Ppinky Dolls Digital Stamp - Owl 
Feather Papers free with the magazine Making Cards
Limetree Craft - smooth white and orange card 
Fiskars Crafts Teresa Collins Feather Squeeze Punch, Large
Copper acrylic, Black Pearls, glitter thread
Stampin' Up! hello Die

I used scissors to distress the edges of the orange card and added paint with my finger to the edges and feathers I punched out. I coloured the printed image with the markers and put together the feathers with glitter thread and a black pearl to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:

* World wide open design team challenge blog: Anything Goes *
Highly Commended Winner



* Classic Design Team Open Challenge: Anything Goes *
DT Favourite Winner

# Creatalicious Challenges: Anything Goes with gems/pearls 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x


 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sarah it's beautiful Gr karin

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Your image is amazing and so wonderfully coloured up too. I love it. Gorgeous design, just perfect.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow, again. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]