My Lovely Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

Embrace you Dreams Design Team Card using Baroque Background Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning to You All!

Today I am sharing a quick Design Team card I made using the lovely Rose Gold Moment papers and the Baroque Backgrounds stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used: 
  
Baroque Backgrounds Stamp Set and Papers 
Card blank 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic  
Distress Oxide: Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo 
Ribbon, Sequins 
Tape and Foam Pads

For this card I inked the stamps in a mixture of the pink and brown inks and randomly stamped across the background. I stamped the sentiment seperately and used scissors to distress the edges of the matt-tastic card. To finish I added some ribbon and a few sequins.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is very pretty. So feminine looking. [Bunny]