My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Watermelon Card Using Free Papers from Quick Cards Made Easy Mag and Fiskars Punch

Good Morning My Friends!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Free
Bonus Papers in the issue 166 of Quick Cards Made Easy. I was lucky enough to be chose to work with these papers a few months back and I made a few cards with them. This is my third and final card.
 

I kept this one simple. Found some matching papers for the borders and used a circle punch which I used to punch green, white and pink circles. I cut these in half and layered together, using a scalloped punch to take a "bite" out of one slice. The heart pips are the waste hearts from Fiskars Intricate Border Punch. I added one of the greetings from the free papers to finish. So cute and fun to make!

Here is a professional pic of the card features on Facebook - Thank you Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine!


Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

delicious and lovely card Sarah
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

Very sweet looking card.