My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 30 May 2017

For the Love of Stamps DT Cocktail Party Shaker Card

Good Morning,

Today I am sharing a shaker card I made using the Cocktail Party stamp set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used:
Cocktail Party Stamp Set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory 


The Essential Inserts Collection – Frames Stamp set
card blank
Ink Me Stamping Card
Versamark Clear Embossing Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
Distress Ink –  WiltedViolet, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Blending Tool
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles
Acetate (Twilight Kingdom pack)
Sequins, ribbon

I stamped the background with clear ink and clear embossing powder before using Distress Ink overtop to make the design pop. I made a simple circle shaker for the middle and added ribbon and a sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sarah it's a beautiful card
Gr Karin

Loose Stitches said...

Very pretty shaker card, love the colors! I am now following your lovely blog! :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Bunny said...

That is so funny. Cute card. I actually had to get my glasses out to read the sentiment. Cracked me up!