My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

Scrapper's Delights GD Inspiration Card using Shaylee Bubbles Fairies

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today I am sharing my Inspiration card as a Guest Designer for Scrapper's Delights. I have worked with the digi image Shaylee Bubbles Fairies and Pixies. This image is so cute, I love bubbles and so does my little girl in the bath!

I printed onto smooth white card, coloured my fairy using Promarkers, the added Distress Ink around the edges. I then used a clear glossy pen to go over all the bubbles and a white gel pen for highlights. I stamped the greeting on a seperate piece of card and added black stars over both pieces (Making cards magazine free stamps) To finished I layered onto a purple circle paper from my stash and added black pearls.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
coming soon
Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the challenge blog for Scrapper's Delights!

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com
🙂

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gorgeous card Sarah
Gr Karin

Tina Z. said...

wow, great design, I love it!