My Lovely Followers

Thursday 13 April 2017

Scrappers Delight Design Team Guest Designer with Rainy Days Card

Good Morning to you All!

Today I can announce I am Guest Designing for Scrapper's Delights for April and May and I am sharing with you my Thrifty Thursday Card which features the super cute Rainy Days Digi 1 stamp.

I printed onto smooth white card, coloured my girl using Promarkers, the added Distress Ink around the edges. I then used water droplets over this to create a rainy background. I used a water brush to add some of the ink to the puddle and dots over the background to create rain. I punched out petals from a Fiskars flower punch and inked these to create the bigger rain drops.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Daisy Chain Challenges: Spring is in the Air (April / Spring Showers) (Monthly)
The Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes (monthly) 
Digi Choosday: Anything Goes 
 Create and Inspire: Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the challenge blog for Scrapper's Delight!

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com
🙂

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is adorable and that sweet girl really proves the sentiment true! Great coloring and your rainy scene is perfect with the water effects! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Eve's Been Reading said...

So very sweet and adorable. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge! Good luck! Yvonne (DT)