My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Party Celebration Girl - Challenge #40

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #40.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Party Celebration Girl digi stamp. This stamp was perfect for one of my awesome friend's Birthday Card - really captures a happy spirit :)


I used some fun birthday balloon paper from my stash and coloured the girl and balloons in Promarker colours to match. I then fussy cut her out and added a greeting and sequins to create more fun!

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Create and Makes: Anything Goes / sketch

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cheerful card and gorgeous colouring Sarah
Gr Karin

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Super cute and fun card!! I love the image, colors and accents.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Fikreta said...

very nice!