My Lovely Followers

Monday 6 February 2017

Fiskarettes UK Valentine's Box Frame using Bee punch and Intricate Heart Border

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
 
TodaI can share with you some more details on what products I used for Box Frame.
 
Trying out different papers for the layout and then using the Intricate Heart Border Punch for the edges.
 Randomly thought the hearts would make great wings for the bees (Bee my Valentine!!!)
Coloured the bees with Promarkers to make them pop.


I hand sketched "be mine" on scrap paper and the layed overtop of the coloured paper and used the finger tip craft knife to cut - so easy using this fab Fiskars tool!

 To finish I layered everything together and used foam pads to give certain elements a lift and make the most of the box frame. With this project I mostly played about until I was happy with the layout!

Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: