My Lovely Followers

Saturday 4 March 2017

Fiskarettes UK DT Mother's Day Card using Intricate Border Punch

Good Eveningl!
 
For some reason this didn't post last week so I am sharing my DT card for Mother's Day I have made using my Fiskars Interchangeable Border Punch Starter Setand Anemone punch.



I punched the border along the right side of the card and layered some flowered paper underneath this. I then cut out 3 squares and punch the anemone on each square. I added a die cut "happy" and stamped Mother's Day onto a strip of paper for the middle, finishing with two pink gems.

Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration! 


I have entered this in the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts: C and S - monthly

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :)