My Lovely Followers

Sunday 18 December 2016

Challenge #219 - 18th December - Xmas With Glitter

Welcome Back!
 
Today I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Anything Goes. The sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle and the digi I have used is Brighten the Holidays Penguins. I can just imagine these fellows singing Rocking Around the Christmas Tree!



I decided on reds and greens for this card and used red and green glitter for the light bulbs and for the embellishments! I used a stencil to create the starry background with white ink and torn paper for the middle.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Daisy Chain Challenges: Happy Christmas
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Christmas Time 
Sweet Stampin Christmas: Inspired by song (Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree) 
Country View Challenges: Christmas 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

7 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card. Love it. Love the penguins image.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Unknown said...

Stunning make thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

Caz said...

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Caz DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty
Crafty Catz


Caz said...

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Caz DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty
Crafty Catz


Sue said...

This is fabulous, I love your penguins! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy 2017. Sue xx

Evelyn Walter said...

Such a fun card with this penguins!
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Country View Challenges and I wish you a happy New Year!
xx Evelyn

Gail said...

These penguins are just too cute! I love that little tree, too. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! --Gail