My Lovely Followers

Monday 28 November 2016

November New Release for Oddball Art

Good Afternoon!
  
Today bring you a card I have designed using a lovely new digi stamps from the Oddball November New Release
I instantly fell in love with this digi, pumpkins and Christmas - two of my favourite things  💜




In my head I had lots of snowflakes and blues for yhis design. I used Distress Ink, snowflake stamps, Promarkers, snowy embossing powder and glitter elements, glitter glue and some die cut letters. Embellishements invlude glittery silver dots,  ribbon with staples and a metal snowflake for the hair clip. Love how wintery and snowy this card is! Perfect for Christmas.

If you would like to purchase any of the fab Oddball digi stamps you can use the discount code "DTSARAH10" to get 10% of your purchase :)

Entering in the following blog challenges:
Artist Inspirations: Anything Goes 
A snowflakes promise: Winter theme
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: Christmas 
A bit more time to craft: Anything Goes 
Crafty Girlz Challenges: Anything Goes

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Kuni said...

Lovely cars and a great image.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

Dreja said...

Klasse gemacht! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja