My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 October 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #208 - Fall/Autumn using Sami Stamps - Acorn Hug

Good Morning Everyone!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Fall / Autumn and this is my favourite time of the year! I love driving past the fields of big orange pumpkings and the leaves beginning to change colour. The super cute digi stamp I used is from Sami Stamps and is called Acron Hug. Here is my card . . .   



I have re-discovered my Tim Holtz Distress Stains and have used these to create my own "leaf changing" colours background! I die cut a few Lawn Fawn leaves and used the stains to colour these too. I stamped a sentiment in the corners and coloured the cute fox in with Promarkers. To finish I added some bakers twine.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Ribbon Lace or Twine

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi Sarah!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator