My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 September 2016

CAS Challenge DT Card using Oddball Art Digi Stamp

Good Morning!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Clean and Simple (CAS). The digi stamp I used is from Oddball Art and is called Astrid the Fairy No. 297 by Lizzy Love. I am in love with this cute design and fab text sentiment. I feel like this is my new motto! Here is my card . . .   



I have never really made a clean and simple card, I always add pretty papers and embellishments to everything! So it was refreshing to step back and just let the colouring speak for itself. I did matt and layer the plain pink to create a simple border so the image wasn't so lost and naturally used my beloved Pro-markers for colour the image.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Sept Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Sept Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #41 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

5 comments:

Helen said...

A great card, Sarah - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and we hope to see you again soon.

Helen x
(DT)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sarah! oh so cute - this image is REALLY cute - and your sentiment is just perfect! I'm an avid reader and need to add this image to my collection - thank you for the inspiration on your pretty card! Your coloring dresses her beautifully!

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 293 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

NanaConnie said...

Delightful fairy and fab coloring, Sarah! I adore that sentiment. Couldn't be more true. :-D It's so much fun to see you entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Hope to see you playing again. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Anne Chilvers said...

Great image and card. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, best wishes, Anne (DT).